1.50 m long and 1 m high lying, buried boulder, which can be found between the bike path and the banks of the Neisse at the level of the sewage treatment plant. The inscription "From the Neisse when it was made navigable in 1900" refers to the origin of the monolith.
The history of shipping on the Neisse goes back to the 13th century (first mentioned in 1211), including the transport of salt, fruit, and wine. Loads of up to 420 quintals were documented until the 1930s. The mooring walls on the Lubsza prove that the ships went as far as the Theater Island.
Length: 1,50 m
The boulder can be viewed 24/7